Kiran S Naik: My Activities, Company, Friends, Movies and many more

This is a blog to maintain my activities, hobbies, interests to share online. This contains all my views, experiences, about companies I worked and thoughts about anything from anywhere.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Why this blog

This blog is intended for genuine users/people who are looking to share some of their expereinces. Experiences might be the small incidents while coming to office, big tragedy, humours in schools, collegues, in offices and in in home. Small and affectionate fights between wife and husband, for that matter it might be anything until and unless it makes sense.

To share my views about My friends, collegues, Managers, CEO's with whom I have worked, learned and shared, people I met since choildhood, school days, collegue friends etc etc.

I believe every thought is a unique and gives some experience. Every experience is a unique. People might face same experiences but the thought and interest might be entirely different.

Let me continue tommorrow, have some work to do.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, May 04, 2006 5:31:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

great maga.. keep it up...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home